Friday, May 2, 2008

Batang Kali field trip - Nepenthes sanguinea and Nepenthes ramispina Part 2.

Shown all the phoographs which taken with J on Batang Kali. L couldn't stand of it. Keep begging me to bring him there. And he keep SMSing me non stop...I couldn't stand of his nag..... and finally agreed to bring him there. Since J is working on Saturday morning and L only free on Saturday morning. So, we hafta leave J out this time.

Since i am driving this time, i am trying not to speeding. And took more than 45 minutes to reach destination. L counldn't stand of it. Hihihi... And keep asking me. Where is sanguinea? Where is ramispina? Till I stop the car and point the direction to him and said...There is ramispina. He just grab his camera and run to the N.ramispina and start shooting.

I was kind of bored to see the same old plant again and trying with my camera again to shoot the other flowers...



Fern...

Spagnum moss...

While i am getting excited with other flowers. L shouting at me and said...Dom... I've found few "big cups"! I turned my head and looking at L. He was standing on top of the hill slope giving an evil smile. So i hafta climb up to him and he pointing this to me...
I was like wow....the lips are so red. Sanguinea in Latin means Blood Red. Saw the "juice" inside the picther? It smell like yeast....
L can't help himself and shooting the N.sanguinea. And he remaining this position for an hour!!

Here is the twin...
Due the to limited space on the hill slope. L never satisfy with the shooting. So I just continue and had the random shoots...
Fungi.
Found a small N.sanguinea growing on the floor.
3 fingers.
Here is the another N.sanguinea with different color of lip. Not sure how many hours we were spending on the top of the hill. But the rain start hitting after we were just packed our equipments. Kind of tiring to drive in raining day. Especially we were skipped our lunch.... L, if you read this. Please remember that buy and bring some food before we goto any trip. I am so skinny and don't wish to blow away by wind.

1 comment:

natalie koo said...

好漂亮的‘红色’猪笼草!
当然摄影师用心良苦的拍摄也不可忽略哦!
辛苦你们啦!加油!加油!:)