Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pulau Ketam aka Crab Island - Part 2

Kind of lazy to update my blog recently. Time always not enough for me. Going out to work before I can see the sunshine. When back at home...I can see only the moon. Normally I will spend a bit of time with my fishes, garden and aquarium after I am back from work. Watering the plants and flowers, feeding my fishes and trimming my aquatic plants. And i am a TV guy. I have to spend an hour at least to watch the TV everyday. No matter there is a good programme or not. No TV. No life... :p

Here is our group photo.. Start from the most left.. myself, Stan with a cap, Steven who opened his mouth big enough for a fly, Wai Ye in white and Shaun the cool man with sun glasses.


See...I've told you. Don't open your mouth so big...


My belove in orange.


See... Girls always like photographer. Check out Wai Ye's expression.


Ok...enough for non-sense. Back to photography talk..Below are the residents in Crab Island. Some of them are used to the camera. Some of them are not. As you can see from their face.... Some of them prefer to walk faster or cycling faster to pass by. (There is no car or motorcycle in Crab Island. The main transport is bicycle or the bicycle with a small cc engine to make it run automatically. Can't recall what is it called.)


Here is one of the doggie found in the island. Most of the doggie hunting for food at the sea side. And they are not taking care well. Pity....


Oh...he is not the resident over there. But the Malaysia version of Bugs Bunny... hahahaha....


One of the pretty...she looks like kind of worrying of something...


An indonesian resident showing her happiness...


Here is their kitchen...


The baby....


Friend said he is David Beckam's fan...


But when made it into B&W...... Remind me of my grandpa...


Check out how much she hates us. And the kid as well. hahahaha...


The only Ramley burger stall owner in the island.


The chic...


Another cute chic... :p


Friend once asked is he died? hahaha... nope. He is in his sweet dream...




Has not see this kind of service since many years ago...


I was waiting for him to finish. So that I can try also... But he taking his own sweet time... I will be back!! And try your skill.


We left the island around 6pm+. Don't have time to shoot the sunset. My brother asking me to go with him again to shoot the sunset and sunrise in the next trip. So, we are planning to have an overnight trip. Gonna get a fishing boat and fishing at the midnight....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, I didn't know you like to watch TV. I love your caption of Steven hehehe. Overnight trip sounds like good fun especially the midnight fishing thingy :)

Keep us posted ;)

Cheers