Thursday, May 28, 2009

I am back....

Feel so bad to abandon this blog for months. Friends who following up my blog for the aquascaping and keep asking me to update my blog for field trip and etc. Sorry guys... I am not into this hobby anymore. But I am not totally giving up. Still have an aquarium running at home. And there are still lot of aquatic plants keeping in immersed form.

Well. I am into photography since i first got my Nikon D80 + kit lens from my beloved on end of July 2008. I am never regret to have this camera. And I was fully utilized the kit lens. (I will show you my works later on)

Lot of people out there able to hold a piece of good camera...high end DSLR. But they don't know how to take a good picture or fully utilize their camera. Saw some of them just use the Program Auto and just all fully auto to take the photo. Asking them what is ISO for and what is the aperture for? A fella who holding a Nikon D700 giving me a weirdo look when i was asking him why using auto. After seconds, he replied that he is lazy to adjust and explore all of the functions! Lazy!!! What a good excuse. How i wish i can have his camera.

And there are few of the weathy friends basically just a collector. 3-4 pieces of dry cabinets full of camera and lenses. Guess i can have those in my dream only...

Cut it short. I will tell slowly on how I am picking up the photography in the next few updates here. Feel free to visit my flickr at : www.flickr.com/photos/itssg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.