Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Malaysia Flora Fest 2008 Photography Contest.

Mel, my office colleague who i always shared my flora photograph with. She has read from the Sun newspaper and forwarded a copy. Asking me to join this competition for fun. I was kind of excited and thinking of which photo should I submit to. But very disappointed after reading one of the rules. One of the rule asking for :

Digital format entries must be delivered in JPEG format file burned in CD/DVD and is no less than 5 megapixels. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixel A megapixel is 1 million pixels. And my camera highest resolution format is 2272 x 1704 = 3,871,488 which is only 3.8megapixel only. Thought that my Olympus MJU 410 has 4.1megapixel? (Correct me by leaving the comments if i am wrong.) So, i am disqualified to join this competition. As i am keeping lot of flora and mother nature photographs which are all lower than 4 megapixel. :(


No comments: