Friday, April 25, 2008

Newbie into photograph.









Having this Olympus MJU 410 for 6 years +. Would like to say it is a very long lasting layman camera. Well...before hooking up with a DSLR. The other half suggest to pratice on it before dump all the $$$$ into a DSLR.
I was just like other newbie. Taking my own sweet time to play around this camera when first bought it. Shy to ask. As this is just a simple layman camera... All the outputs was blur, blur and blur. Giving myself an excuse. Said that my hand is shaking as this camera doesn't has the anti-shake function. (Experts out there must be shouting at me now..."Hey...don't you know there is an equipment called Tripod?") Yeah yeah yeah... I know. Slap me then...becaus of I am too lazy to bring the tripod here and there. Lazy to tighten the camera on the tripod. Lazy to adjust the height and balance of the position of the tripod and camera.But now, I've learnt that preparation is much more important if I want a better shoot. Ok set! I have something to shoot...I got the camera on the tripod. Lighting...oh man... This is what i am always headache with. So, I have to move everything out to balcony and waiting for sunshine...Well all above of the close up shoots are NOT using tripod. Perhaps i should giving myself a credit on this.

No comments: